Miss Progress UK - Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Applicants must be aged 18 - 30 by September
- Applicants must be UK passport holders / Permanent Residents of the UK (proof of this must be provided on request)
- Applicants can be single, married or divorced
- Applicants can be mothers
- Applicants must NOT have posed topless or nude and had these images published
- Applicants should have nothing in the background that would bring disrepute to the Miss Progress brand. Should there be anything found that would bring disrepute to the brand the applicant will be disqualified immediately.
- The winner of Miss Progress UK must be available for travel for 10 days in September to Italy, where she will represent the UK at the International Final.